Companies and their directors have a variety of legal obligations that must be fulfilled, such as maintaining company records and statutory books, and making Companies House filings.
Star Legal’s corporate team can assist directors and staff with these tasks, using our in-depth knowledge of legal requirements to ensure you comply with relevant duties.
Examples of duties we can perform include:
- Formation of companies
- General company law advice
- Compliance advice on company law and regulation
- Drafting of articles of association, board minutes and shareholder resolutions
- Drafting, making and correcting filings or resolutions at Companies House
- Company secretarial services, including forming and updating company books and making filings
For reliable support and the peace of mind that comes with knowing your duties have been fulfilled, contact us today.