Alison is a corporate and commercial solicitor with many years’ experience of mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, and general company and commercial advice across a wide number of business sectors.
Legal experience includes:
- Merger of leading regional IFA business with global wealth management firm;
- Negotiating the 1st supplier agreement with EDF on behalf of a local group of food and drink producers for the canteen at Hinkley Point C;
- Sale of independent day schools;
- Merger of 2 regional environmental consultancy companies;
- Merger of educational charities;
- Sale of leading supplier of EPOS software for visitor attractions;
- Advising on new franchise business purchases;
- Management buyouts and share buybacks, allowing current owners to retire;
- Advice on lending and security agreements;
- IP advice, including copyright, trademarks and confidentiality issues.
Alison qualified as a solicitor in London and has practised as a corporate and commercial lawyer since 1995 when she moved to the West Country.