If you are considering buying a business, you’ll know that it can be a complicated process. There are many important factors to consider and decisions to make, some of which will have legal implications.
The expert corporate team at Star Legal are experienced in advising buyers on the acquisition of businesses, shares, assets and franchises in many different sectors, including management buyouts.
We can assist at all stages of the deal, including:
- Drafting Heads of Terms to summarise the commercial deal
- Preparing and carrying out an agreed legal due diligence process of the business
- Advising on key risks that may arise and how to manage them as part of the acquisition
- Negotiating and drafting the purchase agreement and other ancillary documents
- Acquisitions are supported as appropriate by our other specialist lawyers.
To minimise risk and ensure a smooth transaction when buying a business, contact us today.
Our experts in this area
I just wanted to say thank you to you and your fantastic team for bringing it all together for me. It was quite challenging at times, but I was really impressed by everyone that helped on this, and I’m really pleased that I’ve managed to find such a highly skilled and professional legal firm in the first instance of me needing to employ one. I have your details firmly saved for anything I may need you for along the way.
Get in touch today
- 0844 871 2926