Star Legal is a rapidly expanding Law Firm. We frequently have career opportunities for new staff – both for lawyers and support staff.
Star Legal's Clifton Branch is seeking applications for the following jobs:
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our growing head office team in Clifton. You will be working with the Operations Manager assisting with a variety of operations and practice administration requirements including ensuring a smooth transition for businesses that join the group. This will include systems integration and training, organising the upgrade of IT infrastructure and new user set up.
- Assist with systems training and development and the production of project plans for new acquisitions and projects.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure and providing regular updates to the Operations Manager and Directors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills when speaking to different people including clients, lawyers, support staff and suppliers.
- Risk and Issues – identify and manage potential risk areas that may arise in the operations and projects of the business.
- Liaising with third party suppliers as necessary
- Ad-hoc work as directed by senior management
- Confident IT user, especially Microsoft Office
Experience of working within project or office administration would be helpful but not necessary.
If this role is of interest please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
To work with a junior assistant and help run a busy and growing corporate and commercial department. The role will bring a varied workload of corporate and commercial work, including share and business sales and purchases, MBOs, share buybacks, restructurings, joint ventures, a range of commercial and trading agreements and the usual corporate advice.
This role will be ideal for either a senior associate or partner at an existing firm with experience of these matters and who is looking to make a move to an exciting and growing firm. Terms will be commensurate with the role and experience. If this role is of interest to you please email direct your letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Star Legal's Abergavenny Branch is seeking applications for the following jobs:
Private Client Paralegal/Legal Executive
We are recruiting for a paralegal / legal executive to work in our busy private client department carrying out a diverse range of tasks in our expanding office. Market rate remuneration.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Star Legal's Fishponds Branch is seeking applications for the following jobs:
Residential Conveyancer required to join our busy and successfully established team in Fishponds. Attractive salary and benefits with full support provided in a great working environment.
Ability to run own caseload essential.
Please contact Louise Gutierrez-Phillips or Vikki Farrow on 0117 965 3504 or Louise.firstname.lastname@example.org
Star Legal's Swansea Branch is seeking applications for the following jobs:
The swansea office is looking for an experienced conveyancer to join its growing office. The successful candidate will have experience in running their own caseload and will have the freedom to develop their own work. A following would be an advantage but not strictly necessary.
To apply for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Star Legal's Chepstow Branch is seeking applications for the following jobs:
Residential and commercial property solicitor/executive
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join our established and growing conveyancing department in the lower Wye Valley at our Chepstow branch office. Part time basis considered for experienced candidates.
Please send a CV and covering letter to Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org
Star Legal's Portishead Branch is seeking applications for the following jobs:
We are looking for a full-time Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join the conveyancing team in our Portishead office. This role is perfect for someone who has gained some legal experience already and is looking for a new opportunity within the North Somerset area.
You will need to have good IT skills and should be familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of applications. The ideal candidate will need to have good communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate excellent client care. A professional telephone manner and attention to detail is essential.
You will need to be organised, accurate, proactive, computer literate and able to meet deadlines while remaining calm under pressure.
The responsibilities for this role are predominately pre-exchange and will include:
- Generating new conveyancing quotations
- Producing Client Engagement letters and new client packs
- Opening new files on our case management system
- Dealing with correspondence with clients, agents, lenders, landlords and solicitors
- Ordering conveyancing searches
- Using Land Registry Portal
- Issuing contract papers on sale files
- Progressing sale files, including dealing with enquiries
- Answering telephones and updating clients, agents, lenders and solicitors
- Post completion work for purchases
- Covering reception (when required)
If this role is of interest please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We are always interested to hear from solicitors and other lawyers who would like to talk to us about joining Star Legal. If you have experience as a lawyer and have contacts or clients of your own or a reasonable expectation of growing your clients and contacts, please contact Ian Foster or Philip Hands.
All discussions and enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.