Sarah is a real estate lawyer with over 13 years of experience gained in national law firms, with a broad-based practice advising a wide variety of clients on all aspects of commercial and residential property transactions.
She has particular expertise and experience in the commercial field including advising
- Businesses on their acquisition of office, retail and industrial space
- food retailers in the acquisition of new sites for development
- house builders on their acquisition of new sites for residential development
- in connection with telecommunications installations on land and buildings
- in the renewable energy field, particularly in the wind and solar sectors, on the acquisition / disposal of solar and wind assets and the option and leasing of land for renewable energy purposes from land based wind and solar farms to rooftop schemes
Sarah also has expertise and experience in the residential sector include advising:
- on all aspects of residential conveyancing, including buying and selling properties, large and small, and mortgage funding
- on all aspects of letting residential property
Sarah qualifies as a solicitor in 2001, since when she has specialised in commercial property transactions, having gained considerable experience in national law firms.