I am a real estate lawyer with over 13 years of experience gained in national law firms, with a broad-based practice advising a wide variety of clients on all aspects of commercial and residential property transactions.
My particular areas of expertise and experience in the commercial field include advising:
• all kinds of businesses, in their acquisition of office, retail and industrial space
• food retailers in the acquisition of new sites for development
• in connection with the acquisition of new sites for residential development
• in connection with telecommunications installations on land and buildings
• in the renewable energy field, particularly in the wind and solar sectors, on the acquisition / disposal of solar and wind assets and the option and leasing of land for renewable energy purposes from land based wind and solar farms to rooftop schemes
My particular areas of expertise and experience in the residential sector include advising:
• on all aspects of residential conveyancing, including buying and selling properties, large and small, and mortgage funding
• on all aspects of letting residential property
For me the most important and enjoyable part of my job is interacting with my clients, getting to know them and providing a service that is tailored to what they need. It’s the little things that matter, such as keeping my clients updated, keeping my promises, being approachable and there on the end of the phone when my clients need me.