Elizabeth qualified in 2004 and is a general civil and commercial litigator.
Since 2009 she has also developed expertise in disputes over wills and intestate estates, obtaining a Diploma from the College of Law in relation to her work in this area in 2011. She is also a member of The Law Society's Private Client Section.
She is a strategic thinker, focusing on how to achieve the best settlement for her clients from the outset.
Elizabeth read English Literature and Ancient Greek Literature and Language at Manchester University before gaining Post Graduate Diplomas in Law and Legal Practice at the University of the West of England and training to become a solicitor at TLT Solicitors in her home town of Bristol. She moved to Lyons Davidson upon qualification in 2004 and in 2008 moved to Wards solicitors and thereafter Withy King LLP where she developed an interest in contentious trusts and probate.
- Elizabeth's main areas of expertise include:
- Inheritance and trust disputes
- Trust of land claims
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
- Property Litigation acting for both landlords and tenants in contested commercial lease renewals and dilapidations claims,
- Possession proceedings
- Civil and commercial contract disputes including building and commercial and consumer disputes and
- Professional negligence
Elizabeth is the proud parent of twins and she also enjoys, where possible, playing the piano, working on her allotment and cross-country running.