Star Legal HR Services will provide you with quality advice at a cost effective price
Why choose us?
We are highly experienced, senior solicitors who have specialised in employment law for too many years than we care to remember. However, we are also approachable, friendly, down to earth and not at all “stuffy”.
Sometimes, you want more than just telephone advice and we can take you through every step of a process and attend meetings with you if required.
We will visit you regularly on-site to get to know your business and key personnel and to deal with any issues.
When issues arise we will always assess the situation, provide you with options and then suggest the best way forward. We will help you solve problems quickly; decisively and economically. We aim to become an extension of your business and become an asset - not a cost.
We believe it's important to provide what the client needs rather than a "one size fits all" service and that's why we offer a number of flexible solutions.
We deal with a range of HR issues including:
- Contracts of Employment; policies and procedures and Employee Handbook
- Performance management; disciplinary and grievance matters
- Managing absence including ill health and disability
- Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
- Family friendly rights including maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave
- Managing Change including redundancy; restructuring; TUPE and termination,
One of our core business values is to offer good value for money and transparency in our pricing so that our customers can control costs with no hidden surprises.
1. Monthly Retainer Packages (reviewed every 6 months)
Ideal for the small business, this package provides for provision of employment contracts and policies together with a telephone and email advice service to help coach you through any people management problems.
b) Outsourced HR Manager
2. Additional Fixed Fee Legal Services
- Case Management of Employment Tribunal Claims
- Advocacy in Employment Tribunal Claims
- On-site Training
Want to find out more?
Please contact Vaughan Fullagar in our Swindon office on 01793 777007, email email@example.com or Julie Davies in our Clifton office on 0117 905 9262, email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements. We will usually arrange to visit you on site to find out more about your business and how we can support you and add value.