Examples of the type of issues we advise on include:
• Contracts of Employment; policies and procedures and Employee Handbook
• Performance management; disciplinary and grievance matters
• Managing absence including ill health and disability
• Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
• Family friendly rights including maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave
• Managing Change including redundancy; restructuring; TUPE and termination,
We can assist by telephone, by email or in person as you feel appropriate. We are happy to draft any letters or documents you need, or alternatively we can review your drafts if you prefer. We can also assist with scripts, checklists and guidance notes to help you and your managers follow the right steps.
We have a range of options when it comes to fees. For ongoing support many of our clients choose our retainer or outsourced HR options giving unlimited advice for a fixed monthly fee. Clients who select this option are also offered the opportunity to take out insurance against Employment Tribunal costs and awards.
Other clients may prefer to pay on an hourly rate, and we also offer fixed fees for some projects, for example drafting contracts or handbooks. For more information about our charges, or for a no obligation estimate, please do call Vaughan Fullagar in our Swindon office on 01793 777007, email email@example.com or Julie Davies in our Clifton office on 0117 905 9262, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all our clients we provide regular employment law newsletters and updates by email, to keep you up to date on all the latest employment law developments.